Other UU resources:
- Unitarian-Universalist Association homepage: From here, you can connect to other UU organizations and resources, including many local congregations with home pages
- Principles & Purposes of the UUA: For all our diversity, here’s what we agree on
- Unitarian Universalism In Brief: A short intro to what UUism is all about
Video/Audio from Previous Convocations
Other Buddhist resources:
- Access to Insight – Readings in Theravada Buddhism: Pali Sutta translation archive; arguably the best Buddhist site on the WWW
- Insight Meditation Society – Barre, Massachusetts. Good UU friendly place to learn mindfulness meditation.
- Spirit Rock – Marin County, California – IMS West home of Jack Kornfield
- Dharmaseed.org – great place to get Buddhist talks and instruction
- Boundless Way Zen Center – UU friendly Zen approach
- Boundless Way Temple – in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Buddhadharma: Website of Buddhadharma: The Practitioner’s Quarterly, a new publication from the folks at Shambhala
- Buddhanet A great site for Buddhist centers worldwide, plus lots of info on Buddhism
- The Buddhist Channel: The top site for current Buddhist news, in North American and around the world
- Buddhist Peace Fellowship: Website of the Buddhist Peace Fellowship, the largest inter-denominational engaged Buddhist organization in North America
- DharmaNet International An online clearinghouse for Buddhist study and practice resources
- Journal of Global Buddhism: An online scholarly journal publishing articles on modern Buddhism worldwide
- Killing the Buddha: Cutting edge zine offering smart, outrageous, groundbreaking explorations of religion’s darker, weirder, and unexpectedly redeeming sides. Buddhist and non-Buddhist content.
- Parallax Press – Publishes and sells most of Thich Nhat Hanh’s books, tapes and videos.
- Plum Village – Thich Nhat Hanh’s retreat and home in France.
- Shambhala Sun: Website of Shambhala Sun, a Buddhist-informed magazine
- Tricycle: Website of Tricycle: the Buddhist Review, a quarterly journal
- Zen Mountain Monastery: Home of the Mountains and Rivers Order, with good resources, especially on meditation technique
- Addiction Recovery – raises awareness on the dangers of addiction and supports the better well-being and self-improvement
- Health Finder – dedicated to making progress in the community